Accelerate the advancement of Medicine and Healthcare by streamlining Grants and Funding Programs
Sponsors are committed to support advancement of medicine and healthcare through various grants and funding programs. Securing grant-based funding is an exhausting and complex process for Educational Institutions, Nonprofit Organizations, and other Third-party organizations. However, sponsors want to make the grants application process simple and straightforward which comes with multiple challenges like ineffective collaboration, unorganized evaluation process, non-effective tracking, ambiguous budget oversight and more.
Supporting your excellence in patient care and provide valuable scientific, medical, and educational information to both medical and scientific communities.
• Configure data collection forms based on the Grant Type
• Define pre-requisites for registration and submission of requests
• Define workflows and configure forms required for different stages of a Grant program with options to collect online documentation for approval and reconciliation
• Verify authenticity of registered organizations based on various datapoints (Tax ID, Tax Status, etc.)
• Approve organization participation based on submitted credentials and selectively provide access permissions to individual grant programs
• Track mandatory documentation that needs to be maintained for the Grants program as per applicable regulations and sponsor’s internal process requirements
• Manage fund requests with approval, allocation, payment schedule, reconciliation, refund and returns along with fund tracking for a request or program
• Define Grants Application Instructions and Help Content to support requestors for submitting Grants application and for sponsor’s internal users to evaluate requests
• Manage all email communication between external user and sponsor from application which is available within Grants request for future reference
• Track therapeutic related educational and awareness training activities delivered to different groups (medical directors, physicians, nurses, practitioners, etc.)
• Setup different alerts and notifications for different stages of grants program through completion
• Track Research Outcome Key Performance Indicators such as Publications, Patents, Collaborations and Conferences